Supervised Visitation Monitor
STAFF NEEDED NATIONWIDE!!!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Supervised Visitation Monitor is responsible for supervising the visits to ensure a safe, secure environment and completing appropriate documentation.
Supervised Visitation Monitors Supervise the visit between non-custodial parents and their child(ren). This includes monitoring and, if necessary, intervening with the parent or child when inappropriate behaviors are demonstratedYou must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a position with us:
- Must be 21 years of age
- At least an Associate degree in human services or related field; or combination of college coursework experience in mental health/domestic violence prevention preferred.
- Have a current valid driver’s license with a good driving record for at least the past 5 years
- Must have reliable transportation and have an acceptable driving record.
- 1-year experience providing supervision and oversight of young children and the ability to assess appropriate parenting preferred.
- Knowledge of mandatory child abuse reporting laws is required. Knowledge of crisis de-escalation required.
-Assertiveness, good communication skills and respectful demeanor required.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred, but not required.
• Be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license; and
• This is an as needed position and amount of hours are not guaranteed.
• Applicants must be able to work flexible hours, as hours will sometimes vary.
• Have not been placed on probation or parole for the last ten (10) years from present date.
• Have no civil, criminal, or juvenile restraining orders within the last ten (10) years from present date
• Must pass a sex offender check